Team #: MAPR1601
Season: Spring, 2013
Team: U 16 Boys White
Coach: James Voisey
SEE ROSTER BELOW
Please review the following information regarding the 2013 Spring Season:
*Balance of Fees. At the time you registered your player, arrangements were made for the payment of the final balance of $395.00.
* Player head shot. Upload a current color player HEAD SHOT into your player's profile at Gotsport.com. If a player does not have a picture uploaded, a player pass cannot be generated and a player will not be allowed to play soccer by the center ref.
* Financial aid. If you need financial aid, download an application from Financial Aid & Fundraising on this Website’s menu, fill out, and send in immediately to the office so that your player can be qualified.
* Uniform. We will be using last spring's uniform. If you do not have this uniform, you will need to purchase last spring's uniform from Universal Athletics in January. The competitive uniform consists of two jerseys, matching shorts, and two pairs of socks. An additional pair of shorts may also be purchased if decided as a team. Also, players who have an existing uniform may purchase another complete uniforms set or pieces as necessary. Jersey numbers will be assigned by the Magic office.
* Parent meetings. Attend your player’s first team meeting (TBA by your coach) and the Annual General Meeting in January. Meet the other team parents. Coach compensation will be explained, outside tournament selected, team volunteer positions filled, and other team business conducted at your player’s first team meeting. Updates for the 2013 season will be presented at the Annual General Meeting.
* Player Bond. Turn in a $100 Player Bond check which covers volunteer hours and required ad sales for your team. Your team hour tracker volunteer will notify you when the check is due. Only ONE check per family is required if there is more than one player in your family; your check will be turned into your oldest player’s team tracker volunteer.
* Competitive coach’s fee. This fee (about $50 - $125 /player) is dependent on your coach’s license and number of people rostered on your team. You will pay this fee directly to your coach in March.
* Discount fundraising cards. Watch the club Website's News in December or January for availability of discount cards, if you wish to participate.
2013 League Season:
* Practice starts in March and league play will begin in April.
* Three tournaments:
Magic City Classic, May 4 and 5, 2013 at Amend Park
State Cup, June 22 and 23, 2013, location to be announced
One outside tournament, voted on by team at parent meeting
Coach: James Voisey