***MICRO REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED***
Please contact the office if you are interested in being considered for registration.
2013 Spring Micro Magic League Soccer Online Registration
Registration will remain open after January 15th but all registrations need to pay an additional $25 late fee, to be paid by check.
The fee for the 2013 season for Micro Magic U08 players (dob 8/1/2004 - 7/31/2005) is $135.00
The fee for the 2013 season for Micro Magic players U09-U12 (dob 8/1/2000 - 7/31/2004) is $185.00.
This is a one time fee payable in one installment at the time of registration.
The link at the bottom of this page is for players aged 8-12 years old who want to play rec-plus league soccer in spring 2013.
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Do not delay registering; teams fill up quickly. If we cannot roster you to a team, we will refund your money. Registration cost will NOT be refunded if player drops after being assigned to a team.
The following is a brief summary of the Micro Magic program and its requirements.
Requirements for Micro Magic Team Placement:
Please allow enough time to complete the online registration, to have your signature notarized on the 2012-2013 MICRO MAGIC Player Registration & Medical Release form, and to turn in all materials to the Magic office. The following MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE January 15, 2013 to avoid an ADDITIONAL $25 LATE FEE (which must be paid by check):
1. You must update or create (if new to the program) a Gotsport profile with the most current information (phone numbers & e-mails) and upload a current player picture. (Players new to Magic must begin the process by creating a GotSport profile. The link is located at the bottom right hand corner of the NEWS page under Register Online.) Please contact the office by phone or email if you have misplaced your username and password for GotSport. Please do not create a new profile if there is an existing one.
2. You must register online. You cannot access the registration by going directly into your player's GotSport account. You need to follow this link. You will need your Username and Password. You must answer all asterisked fields, namely your player's current school and age and their soccer experience. Tell us how you want to volunteer and your occupation/employer. Please be sure to scroll down each page so that you do not miss boxes that need checks or dots. Update any field for player, parent, or emergency info as you move from page to page. The program will not advance or allow you to print the registration form if a required field or box is left blank!
U08 Players (dob 8/1/2004 - 7/31/2005) click here for online registration and initial payment ($135.00) by credit card or check.
U09-U12 Players (dob 8/1/2000 - 7/31/2004) click here for online registration and initial payment ($185.00) by credit card or check.
3. You must print a copy of the 2012-2013 MICRO MAGIC Player Registration & Medical Release and have a parent signature notarized. This form is generated by GotSport after successful completion of online registration process. Click on the button that says Printable Registration Form from the last GotSport screen. If you have trouble printing the registration form, please contact the office by phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). (If possible, when printing the form please choose 'shrink to fit" option so that the form may print to one page.)
4. You must print and review the Spring 2013 Magic City Soccer Club Micro Contract for Micro Players. The contract must be signed by a parent and player and returned to the Magic office prior to tryouts. Please review this contract as there have been changes made from prior years contracts regarding volunteer hours and ad sales. Click here for Spring 2013 Magic City Soccer Club Micro Contract for Micro Players.
5. You must submit a copy of a certified birth certificate if NEW to club. Hospital notifcation form is not an acceptable proof of birth. All birth certificates will be shredded upon verification of date of birth.
The original, hard copy (signed and notarized) of the 2012-2013 MICRO MAGIC Player Registration & Medical Release, page 4 of the Contract and a copy of a certified birth certificate (if new to the club) must be received in the Magic City office no later than January 15th.
Financial Aid Recipients:
Those receiving aid will be required to pay half of their fees now by check. Please attach a note to your registration that you will be requesting financial aid. Go to the Financial Aid tab here. Financial aid forms must be received by our office no later than 2-1-13.
Micro Uniforms, Rostering & Parent Meetings:
Uniform fittings are scheduled for the week of January 21st. U08 players will receive a t-shirt only. U09-U12 players will receive a full uniform.
We will hand out Micro Magic rosters at the Micro parent meetings that will be scheduled in the first week of February. Watch the Website and its calendar for specific times and dates.
2013 Spring Micro Player Ages:
Use the following MYSA age matrix to determine what your Micro Magic soccer age group is:
Soccer Age Group Player Birth Date
U12 8/1/00 to 7/31/01
U11 8/1/01 to 7/31/02
U10 8/1/02 to 7/31/03
U09 8/1/03 to 7/31/04
U08 8/1/04 to 7/31/05
The Micro Magic Program:
For Age Groups: U8-U12 boys & girls
Team Formation: Equal teams playing 6v6 U8-U10, 8v8 U11-U12
Dates: April – early June
Practices: 2-3 per week and are determined by coach plus a technical session
League Play: 2 league games on Saturday at Amend Park
*Magic City Classic (fee included in registration)
*Teams may also attend one additional tournament, approved by the club. The costs and fees associated with this tournament are the responsibility of the team.
Registration Cost: $135 (U08, dob 8/1/2004 - 7/31/2005)
Registration Cost: $185 (U09-U12)
Registration online: August 20, 2012 - January 15, 2013