Click here if you are a NEW PLAYER to Micro or Magic and need to CREATE A NEW GOTSPORT PROFILE.
If you have forgotten your Username and Password, they were sent to you via e-mail on August 4th. If you deleted this e-mail, call the Magic office and ask the Registrar for them. DO NOT CREATE A DUPLICATE GOTSPORT PROFILE--YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR IT!
Follow these rules when creating your profile:
- Write formally--do NOT use all upper case or lower case letters.
- Fill out EVERY field completely.
- Hit Save at the bottom of each page that you complete.
- Player, Parents, and Emergency Info tabs MUST be filled out completely.
- Leave Jersey # on the Player page blank; it will be assigned.
- School District on the Player page is your child's school.
- Primary Position and College Name on the Player page are optional.
- Phone numbers require area codes and are typed in ‘XXX-XXX-XXXX’ format.
- Player pics are now required for both Magic and Micro players. They must be COLOR HEAD SHOTS AGAINST A PLAIN BACKGROUND.
- Use parents' and emergency contacts' first names AND last names in the Name field under the Parents and Emergency Info tabs.
- Specify player's allergies and medical conditions on the Emergency Info page; indicate 'None' if appropriate.
Click here if you are a CURRENT PLAYER in Micro or Magic and need to UPDATE YOUR GOTSPORT PROFILE
-- change player, parent, emergency contact info or to add a current player picture for your 2011 player pass. Once you are in your account, click on My Profile to do your updates and be sure to click Save at the bottom of each page.
If you wish to change your Username and Password in Gotsport, you will need to enter Gotsport, click on My Profile, click on Account, make changes, and save the changes.
MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE YOUR MOST CURRENT PHONE NUMBERS, E-MAILS, AND PLAYER PICTURE!