THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR VOLUNTEERS FOR MAKING THIS YEARS STOCKMAN BANK MAGIC CITY CLASSIC A HUGE SUCCESS! IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU!!!!!
2013 Discount Tickets Are Here!
Purchase a packet of ten cards for only $10.00. Players may then sell the cards at $10.00 each, all profits stay with the player.
The cards have discounts for Dairy Queen, Universal Athletics, Play it Again Sports, Fuddruckers, Candy Town USA, Papa Murphys, Pita Pit, Grains of Montana, U-Do Yogurt, Complete Nutrition, Bagel, Inc. and Straw Hat Pizza.
The cards may be purchsed at our office during regular office hours (MWF, 12:30 - 2:30 pm).
Please bring exact change.
Magic Scholarship Information
The Magic City Soccer Club has established a financial scholarship fund to help qualifying players with fees and expenses. The fund is limited, and the club has established the following guidelines to help assess your qualification for financial assistance. If your annual gross income is at or below the level noted below, you might qualify for Magic financial assistance (from Montana’s Statewide Student Assessment program):
Family Size Income for 2011-2012
2 …………………………… $27,214
3 …………………………… $34,281
4 …………………………… $41,348
5 …………………………… $48,415
6 …………………………… $55,482
7 …………………………… $62,549
8 …………………………… $69,616
>8, for each additional person, add $7067
Assistance is available as follows:
1. One-half of the club tryout/registration fee will be provided.
2. Tournament food and lodging assistance will be provided as follows:
Magic will provide $20 per day for food and $30 per day for lodging for at least two out-of-town tournaments, depending on available funds.
Players will attend a state cup and at least one other tournament. Tournaments are typically two or three day events. The maximum reimbursement for a tournament will be $150, assuming the tournament required a three night stay and three days of meals.
The maximum amount of assistance for food and lodging granted to each qualified player will be capped at $300 for the season.
To request financial assistance for one-half of the tryout/registration fee, complete and submit Magic City Soccer Financial Aid form no later than February 11, 2013.
To receive tournament reimbursement, each player in a family must submit Magic City Soccer Financial Aid form, attach receipts, and turn into the Magic office by June 30, 2013.
To apply for Magic financial assistance, you will be required to confirm your income level by providing a copy of your last two years Federal 1040 Tax form. This information will be reviewed by the Financial Scholarship Director and be kept strictly confidential. Application forms can also be obtained at the Magic office or by mail from the address above.
Magic City Soccer Club is looking for a volunteer(s) to put together the discount cards for the 2013 season. Please contact the office if you are interested in taking on this task.
Magic City Soccer Club is offering players a chance to fundraise through the sale of Magic City Soccer Club discount cards, featuring local merchants.
- The program works as follows: interested players pay Magic $10 up front for 10 cards (it costs $1 to produce each card). Then the player sells each card for $10 each at their leisure and pockets the money from the sale.
- Each player in a family may purchase 10 discount cards at a time. There will be no refunds for unsold cards.
- If we can get new volunteers to do this project, the discount cards may be available in the Magic office in February. Discount cards may be picked up at the Magic City Soccer office during regular office hours by an adult family member. Please call and check availability before coming to the office.
- In order to give everyone a chance to purchase discount cards, players must wait a week to buy their next packet. Each player will be limited to the number of cards equaling their registration fees. Discount cards will be available for sale until they are gone.
- You may only sell enough cards to cover the upcoming spring soccer registration fees. You may not sell cards to cover uniform, travel expenses, etc.
- Donation receipts, if needed, are available in the office.
- This is a fundraiser for Magic City Soccer Club players only.
- Total Magic fees are still due on the due date, whether discount cards are being sold or not.
Make sure to sign up for our mailing list in order to receive important updates from the club! This mailing list will be the primary means of communicating information to coaches, parents and players in Magic City Soccer, so be sure to sign up!