Parent Volunteer Hour Log
This form is given to parents of each player at the beginning of the season by the team volunteer hour tracker. The parent will use this form to keep track of the family hours during the season. At the end of the season, the family will turn this form over to the Volunteer Hours Tracker for submission to the club.Team Volunteer Hours Log
This form is used by the Volunteer Hours Tracker to provide a summary of the volunteer hours completed by each family. The Tracker will use the information provided by the family in the form above to complete this form.The following information is provided as a snap shot of most of the duties to be performed by a volunteer hour tracker:
Volunteer Hours Tracker Guidelines
- ALL families shall issue a check to cover the player bond for the player. Micro team uniform or competitive player pass will be withheld from a player with no volunteer check. Please collect and turn in your team volunteer checks to the Magic office by March 1st. Do not make partial collections. Enclose all checks in a sealed envelope with your team's age/gender/color/Micro or Competitive and coach's name. Also, please include your tracker's name and phone number. (The player bond replaces what was previously called the volunteer hour check.)
- The club will assess each FAMILY (not each player in a family) for 10 hours of work or $100 (Micro families are responsible for 5 hours of work or $50). If a family has a Micro and a competitive player, that family is responsible for only 10 hours of work or $100. For the 2013 season, U15 and U16 teams are only responsible for five (5) hours and a $50 player bond. U18 teams are not responsible for any hours.
- Each team is responsible for securing advertising in an amount designated for their team’s age. Should ads not be secured, or not secured in full, the amount not covered will be divided equally among the team members (with the exception of a coach who has a player on the team) and subtracted from the $100 (or $50 PLAYER BOND) at the end of the season. For the 2013 season, U15, U16 and U18 teams are not responsible for ad sales for the Classic.
- If a parent has two players on different teams, they may submit their check and their hours to one team only. However, you must mark on your check collection sheet and your final hours sheet the name of the parent, player on your team and the player name and team they will be submitting their checks and hours.
- Only the competitive coach(es) is exempt from submitting a check or tracking their hours. All families, including the team manager and board members much track and report their hours. Llist on your check collection sheet any coach with a player that is exempt.
- The check will be shredded, NOT cashed, if the family completes its 10 (5 for Micro) hours of volunteer work adequately and the parent hour form is completed and submitted by the volunteer hours’ tracker by June 15th. All work is to be completed by the parent NOT children.
- The ‘volunteer’ check shall be post-dated June 30th of the current year.
- Each family is responsible for tracking and reporting its volunteer hours to the team volunteer hour’s tracker no later than June 8th. A form is available to give to your parents for tracking.
- The team volunteer hour’s tracker needs to complete the team volunteer hours log and return it to the Magic office no later than June 15th. Incomplete forms will be returned.