2013 Spring Competitive Travel League Soccer
online registration for players aged 15-18 years old is closed.
Anyone interested in team consideration
after this point should contact the office directly.
Fees for 2013 Spring Season: $490.00 (plus $25 late fee)
1. Update or create (if new to the program) your Gotsport profile and and upload a current player picture. Contact the office if you need your username and password for GotSport. Please do not create a new profile if there is an existing one.
2. Register online. You cannot access the registration by going directly into your player's GotSport account. Online registration is closed.
3. Print, sign and notarize an original 2012-2013 Magic Competitive Traveling Player Registration & Medical Release. The form is generated by GotSport after successful completion of online registration process. Click on the button that says Printable Registration Form from the last GotSport screen.
4. Print, review and sign the Spring 2013 Magic City Soccer Club Competitive Contract and Signature Page for Competitive Team Players. Click here for Spring 2013 Magic City Soccer Club Competitive Contract and Signature Page for Competitive Team Players.
5. Submit a copy of a certified birth certificate if NEW to club. Hospital notifcation form is not an acceptable proof of birth. All birth certificates will be shredded upon verification of date of birth.
6. Your player must attend all days of tryouts
Depending on try out turnout numbers, player/team playing ability, and coach availability, or state team formation rules, some age groups may be combined. A lot of time and work is put into team formation! NO REFUNDS will be made to players that drop after evaluations and try outs or after team placement. If Magic cannot place your player on a team, most, if not all, monies will be refunded.
We will attempt to post the competitive rosters as soon as possible to the Team pages of magiccitysoccer.net.
Financial Aid Recipients:
You will be required to pay half of your fees now by check. Please attach a note to your registration that you will be requesting financial aid. Go to the Financial Aid tab here.
Uniforms: Returning players will not be purchasing new uniforms this year. All new players (including those players who were Micro last year) will need to purchase a uniform through Universal Athletics, dates and times for try ons and purchase will be announced at a later date. The cost of the uniform is $85. This included two jerseys, two shorts and two pair of socks. Returning players may also purchase new uniforms (or pieces) of their choice. Uniform numbers are assigned by the Club.
2013 Spring Player Ages:
Use the following MYSA age matrix to determine what your soccer age group is:
Soccer Age Group Player Birth Date
U18 8/1/94 – 7/31/95
U17 8/1/95 – 7/31/96
U16 8/1/96 – 7/31/97
U15 8/1/97 – 7/31/98