Purpose and Duration
Magic City Soccer Club Fall program is a more competitive soccer experience intended to promote long term development of youth soccer players with an emphasis on fundamental soccer skills. This program is offered to boys and girls U09-U15 (if not enrolled in high school.), which would include birth years 2009-2002. Players with 09 – 07 birth years will follow our spring Impact group training and team formation guidelines for the fall.
Registration for the Fall program is closed.
|08’s||Brittney Greenback||08’s||Josh Reno|
|07’s||Ashley Flanigan||07’s||Chez Keehn|
|06’s||Mike Shenk||06’s||Josh Reno|
|03/04 White||Chelsea Shuman||05’s||Cole Catlin|
|04 White||Fernando Perez||05’s||Jim Woog|
|03/05 Red||Michelle Beare||03/04 White||Dave Nedrow|
|03/04 Red||Joe Frank|
- Registration is $285. This covers coaching fee, one tournament team registration, insurance, and host weekend and admin/field fees.
- Additional costs will be incurred for travel and tournament expenses and possibly team practice field fees.
- Current Magic City players will use their current uniform, players moving up from U11 to U12 will need to purchase the competitive one.Those who have not played with Magic will be required to purchase a uniform at Universal.
- 2 to 3 practices per week beginning in August 21st.
- Season begins with the Yellowstone Kick-Off Tournament in Bozeman on 9/2-3.
- Five OPTIONAL league play opportunities against other clubs from Montana and Wyoming will be on 9/9, 9/16, 9/23 and 9/30, 10/7. Teams will play two matches on each league date, typically one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- OPTIONAL Tournaments in addition to league play in Casper, Gillette, Jackson Hole and Helena.